I don’t know about you but I dread working out. It’s not so much the excising that bothers me but the getting ready to go part. I never know what to wear! My sweatpants have seen better days. I happen to be in the minority of women in the US who choose not to wear leggings so that knocks out 99% of the pants on the market. Sigh. Enough excuses, I’ve set off to find 5 attractive work out clothes for women who want to feel confident in what they’re wearing and comfortable too. Here are my favorite choices from this morning’s internet scrolling. 🙂
- 1. NYFifth.com is a supplier for activewear and headwear and I have been surprised by their affordable prices! It’s been a while since I’ve bought work out clothes but many of the pieces I found were under $20. They have hundreds of name brands…and they also do screen printing and embroidery! I am loving these shorts from Champion. Navy, tagless, 5 inch inseam, and they are only $9.31 (as low as $8.46 if you buy several).
- 2. NYFifth Apparel also has this Sport-Tek Dry Mesh Shirt that would be great for working out and staying cool. It looks good enough to just wear for a play date at the park.
- 3. My holey socks had to go and these cheery socks from Under Armour might even make working out fun…maybe. I love the tight band that goes around the middle of the foot. I think all socks should be made with that. It’s so comforting. 🙂 These are $14.00 from Amazon.
- 4. This Raglan Tee looks comfy enough to wear on a hike or watch the big game in. This comes in a wide variety of colors and sizes and prices begin at $9.70 on Amazon.
- 5. If you’re like me and hate working out when it’s cold out, here is a beautiful hoodie that will eliminate that excuse. It’s colorful, cute, and will keep you warm while you warm up! It also comes in many sizes and colors. Prices start at $14.55 on Amazon.
What about you? What are your favorite work out clothes or accessories?