Sponsored post by Lunchbox, all opinions are 100% my own.
When it comes to my beauty concerns, nothing is more important than finding products I can feel good about, use every day, and that leave my skin glowing! That is why I’m excited to share with you about a brand that is new to me, Aqua Beauty. It’s probably not new to many of you because it’s available at Walmart locations nationwide but I somehow managed to pass it by. Aqua Beauty has luxurious products without the hefty price tag.
Check out all of their great beauty care products:
- – Skin Conditioning Cloth Facial Mask – Combats impurities with Vitamin B, marine & tea tree extracts. Their one time use packs are easy to use, create a fun spa experience at home, and left my skin feeling amazing!
- – Hydrating Body Serum – Improves skin tone and texture with algae & marine extracts. This has a feature I’ve never seen on a body product before – it has a roller ball applicator!
- – Sea Foaming 2 in 1 Soap and Sponge – Gently cleanses and massages skin with algae extract & sea salt. I’ve never seen a body sponge like this before and I just love it! The attached soap even massages you as you wash.
- – Ocean Fresh Salt Scrub + Polishing Glove System – Dual exfoliation reveals younger looking skin with sea sale & marine extracts. I’ve never tried exfoliating gloves before and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to. I don’t think my skin has ever felt so smooth! …especially after I added the Hydrating Body Serum afterwards. Heavenly!
- – Hydrating Cloth Facial Mask – Replenishes dull, dry skin with Vitamin E, aloe, & marine extracts. This is another one of their one time use masks and I found it to be wonderfully refreshing as well!
Right now by taking your very own Aqua Beauty product quiz you can get a $1 off coupon for Aqua Beauty at Walmart!
I took the quiz, which only took me about 5 seconds, and it gave me their recommended products to address my beauty concerns!
After you take the quiz you can scroll up, click the + sign near any of the products, and click “Save $1” to print your money saving coupon.
YOU CAN WIN AN AQUA BEAUTY SPA KIT!
One lucky winner will win an Aqua Beauty at-home spa kit featuring all of the products I have mentioned today!
The link is not working but based on the pics, I like the glove & salt scrub.
Thank you for the heads up! I just checked it out and it should be working now. 🙂
My favorite product is the Hydrating Body Serum Sea Foaming 2-in-1 Soap + Sponge!
I would say algae extract.
My favorite ingredient on the Aqua Beauty website is tea tree oil because it is a natural antibacterial.
Sea salt is my favorite ingredient. this looks like an awesome product.
The link didn’t work right, so I couldn’t see ingredients to tell you my favorite :'(
Oh no, thank you for the heads up!
Looks like a great product! Looking forward to trying.
My favorite ingredient would be Aqua (water).
My favorite Aqua Beauty ingredient listed is the sea salt! I LOVE how my skin feels after a long swim in the ocean so if these products help to somewhat replicate that you can count me in!! 🙂