- 6 oz. low-fat, vanilla yogurt sweetened with low-calorie sweetener
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 3 c. fresh blueberries, rinse and drain well
- Drain liquid from the yogurt. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, cream cheese and honey.
- Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed until the yogurt mixture is light and creamy.
- Stir in the lemon zest.
- Layer the lemon cream and blueberries in dessert dishes.
Note: If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories 125, Protein 7 g, Carbohydrate 22 g, Total fat 1 g, Monounsaturated fat 2 g, Cholesterol 3 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber 3 g
Weight Watchers points: 2