propecia generic $ .30

Fall Nail Art

Fall Nails - So cute!!

These nail designs are perfect to welcome in fall.  A pretty pumpkin, a warm cup of joe (or apple cider!), and a sweet candy corn.  Choosing what colors I was going to use took me longer than the actual nail designs did.  I’m pretty sure that anyone with basic nail painting abilities and a tooth pick can pull this off.

It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year since I posted my first nail art design.  First, there was the Halloween Nail Fail post and the next week I posted even more Halloween Nail Art.

What are your favorite fall hues?

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
About Ashley

Ashley is very happily married and the mother to a beautiful little girl, and she is the main voice behind Embracing Beauty.

Comments

1. suelee1998 says:

I love the candy corn look, I will have to do this for Halloween!

2. Daisy Tremorev says:

Gorgeous! I especially love the candy corn design. I want to give that a try.

3. You have the cutest nails! I love the fun autumn theme. 🙂

4. I want to try the candy corn nail art!! My daughter will love it!

5. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says:

Those are beyond cute, but there’s no way I would be able to do that neatly on my own!

6. That coffee rocks!! I stink at nail art, yours are so cute.

7. LOVE those! I was just going to do the candy corn nails one of these days!

8. Melanie Roberts says:

Love love love your nail art.. this looks amazing.. candy corn is my favorite.. perfect for fall/Halloween…soo sad.. I can never do it neat on my nails 🙁

9. omg i saw these on pinterest and was wondering if they were you !! i <3 the candy corn, i think i could handle that for my girls- they'll be so excited!!!

10. Those are SO cute! I wish I had a more steady hand.

11. mmmm! LOVE IT. Do you EVER smudge or scratch a nail!? hahah Your nails are always so perfect! 🙂

• AshleyWalkup says:

Oh, I absolutely do when I’m not patient enough to let them dry. Right now, I have a smudged pumpkin nail that happened after I took the picture above. It kind of looks like a withering pumpkin. lol It cracks me up!

12. Jennifer @ My Sweet Sanity says:

I really want candy corn nails now. How cute!

13. Debi@The Spring Mount 6 Pack says:

Those are so cute. I wish I had nails long enough to paint like that.

14. Well done

15. Maryann D says:

I love this nail art, so creative and definitely fall like!
    twinkle at optonline dot net

16. Featuring Friday at Bacon Time!