This post contains affiliate links.
My mind is so full of cluttery thoughts, to-do lists, and mental reminders all circling and dancing around in my head. So much so that I want to slow down and share with you a little bit of what’s going on in my life now. I used to do this much more before I divided my sites…not that I regret that, but I’d like to start writing occasionally about myself again and this is the site that started it all and where I feel most at home. 🙂 Ya’ll are great readers, really, you are! Every little comment, like, and email mean so much to me. Thank you! I truly appreciate you, every one of you!
My 5 Things!
1. I am in love with this eos visibly soft lip balm, made with coconut milk. I’ve tried a few of them before and none of them compare to the lusciousness of this one. Plus, the design of the sphere is adorable!
2. I started selling Usborne books because I LOVE their books for kids. I love literacy and instilling a love of reading in my children. However, I’m torn because the more Facebook parties I host the less time I have to spend blogging and that is my true love. I’m struggling to find a good balance. Sigh. All of life is a balancing act, isn’t it? Maybe I should just stick to blogging and write about their books occasionally? Hmm. I’m not sure.
3. I’m moving soon…I hope! We’ve bought a new house and we’re fixing up the place so we can hopefully move in at the end of this month. Which means I’m packing like a mad woman and purging a LOT of our things. I’m constantly asking myself, “Why do we own this?” and “Where did this come from?”
4. I just finished watching the series finale of Drop Dead Diva on Netflix and I can’t stop wondering what the next season would be like if it came back for a seventh season. I put off watching the sixth season because I liked having more of the story left to see and now it’s gone. Bring it back, Lifetime!
5. I’ve recently discovered oil pastels! I feel like I’ve lived in a cave. How did I not hear of these before?! They are incredible! They are what I always wished crayons were. They’re soft, give a rich color, are blendable and yea, I just love using them to create colorful masterpieces with my daughter. I bought the 28 pack of the Crayola brand for under $5 shipped from Amazon. Love them!
I may make this a regular thing, listing 5 things I love. What do you think? Is it worth reading or should I just write it out for myself then erase it? 🙂 Either way, have a good day!