My husband and I are always questioning whether something is worth our time or not. Sometimes we would rather pay a little more to avoid the hassle of wasting our time. Time has value and it’s important to figure out what it’s worth to you. Family time is more important than saving a few dollars, am I right?
Time Saving Tips for the Holidays:
– Set your table the day before your party. This is a huge time saver and you’ll now have more time to get ready and relax yourself. Remember it’s you that ultimately sets the mood for your party.
– Make ahead meals are great for holiday parties. There is less mess involved for clean up and you won’t be stuck in the kitchen cooking during the party.
– Buy a pie instead of making one. I know some of you are gasping at this but Mrs. Smith’s pies are hard to beat (and a LOT quicker)!
Check our the rest of our Time Saving Tips for Holiday Entertaining.
Time Saving Tips for Banking:
Bank on the go: It’s easy to set up mobile banking and secure access to your money wherever you are. Download the mobile banking app and you can check balances, transfer money, pay bills, and locate ATMs. Sign up for text banking and you’ll be able to send a text message to get your balance instantly in a reply.
Make quick and easy deposits: Holiday means a lot of extra work, so eliminate the labor of depositing checks. With Bank of America’s Deposit Image ATMs, you simply feed checks or cash into the ATM with no envelopes or deposit slips required. You get images of your checks and a list of cash deposited on your receipt as proof. This is one of my favorite perks from Bank of America!
Save a trip to the bank: Don’t worry about making an extra stop to the bank during all of your holiday shopping. Keep track of your spending by using Bank of America’s online banking: set up alerts, check balances, and transfer money.
We do as much banking online as we can. All our of bills are paid electronically so we only buy stamps to send birthday and Christmas cards.
Win a $50 pre-loaded Bank of America gift card. This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by Embracing Beauty.
To enter, tell me what you do to save time during the holidays. (This is a mandatory entry).
The above entry is mandatory. If you would like additional entries, you may do any or all of the following:
- Subscribe to the Embracing Beauty’s email newsletter: Enter your email address here. All entries will be verified to ensure the email address is confirmed.
- Subscribe to the Embracing Beauty’s RSS feed in a reader: You can do this by clicking here and adding this site to your reader.
- Add Embracing Beauty to your Blogroll or post my button on the sidebar of your blog: My button can be found on the right sidebar.
- Submit this giveaway to any current online giveaway Linky’s: Unlimited extra entries! You’ll get one entry per site you submit it to; the site’s linky must be new within the past 7 days. You can also submit to online contest listings/forums. (Leave the site you submitted it to and the date in your comment)
- Join the Beauty4Moms community on Facebook (leave your FB display name in your comment).
- Follow @Beauty4Moms on Twitter and tweet exactly the following: I just entered to #win a $50 gift card giveaway http://bit.ly/gRCd4E @Beauty4Moms #Giveaway You can do this once per day, just leave a separate comment with your Twitter ID and a link to your tweet in your comment.
Contest Details: Contest ends on 12/26/2010. United States residents only. Valid email address is required. All entries without a valid email address will be disqualified. Winning email notification must be responded to within 48 hours or that winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. Winner will be selected with Random.org. Winner will be notified via email.
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”