propecia generic $ .30

L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation #VLBlurfection

This post is brought to you by L’Oréal Paris and She Speaks.

Loreal Visible Lift

L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Foundation ($14.99 USD) is a creamy makeup that blurs skin’s imperfections.  Plus, it has anti-aging benefits and SPF 18 to boot!  It’s available in twelve different shades.

I own the Nude Beige shade, which I found to be perfect for my skin.  I found the consistency to be light and creamy.  It wasn’t heavy and didn’t leave me with a sticky feeling.  I was able to apply it without any issues and I loved the overall softer appearance it gave my face.  It filled in my pores and really gave me a good base (or foundation ha!) to built on.

I applied L’Oréal’s Visible Lift with a foundation brush and it lasted all day…all the way through the hot 4th of July picnic and late into the fireworks. I had no issues with it smearing or running off.

Connect with L’Oréal Paris:

-on Twitter
-on Instagram
-on Facebook
-on L’Oréal Paris’ Website

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
About Ashley

Ashley is very happily married and the mother to a beautiful little girl, and she is the main voice behind Embracing Beauty.

Comments

1. Robin Rue says:

That is awesome foundation! It really looks like it blended well!

2. MimiBakerMN says:

Oh my goodness, if this erases the look of lines, I’m in! I also like that it’s light weight.

3. Angela S says:

You look great! It’s so hard to find a foundation that doesn’t run off in this heat we’ve been having. Glad to hear this one stands up.

4. I only wear foundation so this sounds great!

5. Kelsey Apley says:

Your skin looks flawless! I have heard a lot of good things about this Blur Foundation!

6. That looks great on you! I am not a fan of liquid foundation but I may have to try this!

7. Chelley Martinka says:

You’re gorgeous, mama! I barely use foundation anymore- just a BB Cream if I have time- but I love having a little something in my makeup arsenal for nights out. I’ll have to pick some up to try!

8. I’m a guy, so I won’t be using this. I know a lot of women who would love it though. Your skin looks really beautiful!

9. Candice ⚓ says:

i’ve always been loyal to l’oreal, but i haven’t seen this foundation yet. might grab it during my next run to cvs.

10. I love l’oreal makeup! Some of my favorite foundation is l’oreal! The makeup looks great on you!

11. Kimberly Grabinski says:

It looks it does a really great job! I have an allergy and can’t wear most makeup which is sad…

12. Laura Hinckley says:

How pretty. I definitely need some of this since I sweat and not glisten like most southern girls and hate the way some make up runs. This looks so fresh and pretty.

13. scentednights2002 says:

I tried this myself. It works so well. I am really impressed with the coverage.

14. Amy Desrosiers says:

Typically, I do not use any makeup like this because i have small pores. However, I am getting some in as well to try out. I hope I get good results like you did! very pretty.

15. Mama to 5 Blessings says:

sounds like a great products! Your skin looks great!

16. SippyCupMom says:

I’m definitely going to buy this! Your skin looks fantastic!

17. I have heard really good things about this foundation. I have been meaning to try it out!

18. Crystal says:

You look great! I don’t like foundations that are too thick, but this one looks just perfect.

19. Brittany C. says:

I need to start taking better care of my skin! Thanks for the product tips!

20. Aimee Smith says:

This stuff looks awesome. I don;t usually wear a foundation but this one looks really nice actually!

21. I need to pick this up!

22. Mindy Grant says:

That looks great! I have always had a lot of trouble finding a foundation I like. I have a combination of oily and dry skin, so it’s tricky. This looks like it would work really well though.

23. Robin Gagnon says:

I love the L’Oreal hair care products… maybe it is time I tried more of their skincare.

24. Looks beautiful. I haven’t tried L’Oreal foundation before. Maybe I should. I could use a visible lift.

25. Francine Morrell says:

This looks like my kind of foundation!

26. Debi@The Spring Mount 6 Pack says:

That sounds like a great foundation. I have heard some really great things about it

27. Just gorgeous! I need to try this foundation!

28. Jennifer says:

I’ve been on the market for a new foundation! I’ll have to give this one a try!

29. I love L’Oréal products. I really need to try this foundation.

30. It’s great to heat it lasts. I hate it when makeup wears off not long after you put it on.

31. Sounds like a great product! I typically use a powder foundation, but have been looking for a cream foundation to use when I need a little extra coverage. I’ll check it out!

32. Lisa - BetweentheKids says:

This sounds like something I can use! I like a “light” makeup! I’m definitely going to check it out. Thanks for posting.

33. Sarah @ Must Have Mom says:

This looks beautiful! Sounds perfect for this heat we’le having.

34. Emily_faliLV says:

This is on my list to buy! I actually just watched a beauty blogger talking about it on youtube.

35. Tiffany Snedaker says:

I love foundations that are light, I tend to stick to the the naked type ones so I will have to try this!

36. WhispersInspire says:

I love how you found your match. This is one that I want to try! 😀

37. Del Green says:

My wife would like to try this I’m sure. She’s always eager to try out new makeup.

38. I love foundations that are light – this one is definitely on my list to buy! Love your post too – super fun to read! Can you please review Vain Pursuits? I’ve heard a lot about them lately, all my friends are talking about them.