Released in 2005, You’ve been Sentenced! is a critically acclaimed language game where players use word cards to build sentences, challenging their ingenuity in a hilarious, competitive environment. You’ve been Sentenced has been honored with the following awards:
- Creative Child Magazine, Seal of Excellence 2007
- Dr. Toy Best Products, Spring 2007
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio, 2007 Gold Seal Award
- Spewgie Award, Best Family Fun Game 2007
- iParenting Media Hot Product Award
- FAO Schwarz Toy Auditions, Winner
- National Parenting Seal of Approval
- Mr. Dad Seal of Approval
- George Lucas Educational Foundation’s Edutopia magazine, Hot Media for Educators
- MENSA Society’s Parenting for High Potential magazine, Resource Roundup Pick
McNeill Designs for Brighter Minds recently announced the launch of a series of five new Add-On Decks for the wildly popular game You’ve been Sentenced! The Add-On Decks encompass a wide range of interests and choices including: Sports, Gourmet, Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Pop Culture, and a Reader’s Digest-licensed Word Power Challenge Add-On Deck which includes words from the perennially popular Word Power page of Reader’s Digest magazine.
This game was fun! It’s recommended for ages 8 and up and 3-10 players. The first time we played was with my husband and his parents and we had a great time! The types of crazy sentences you create is hysterical. It is a very unique, thought-provoking, yet laid back type of game. I look forward to many more laughter filled evenings playing it.
This would be a fabulous game to help kids develop sentences correctly in a fun and relaxed environment.
I am happy to announce that the wonderful people at McNeil Designs has offered to donate a game to giveaway to one lucky Embracing Beauty reader!
Now through December 31, 2010 use coupon code “YBS15” to save 15% off your order!
To enter, tell me who you would share this game with if you won. (This is a mandatory entry).
The above entry is mandatory. If you would like additional entries, you may do any or all of the following:
- Subscribe to the Embracing Beauty’s email newsletter: Enter your email address here. All entries will be verified to ensure the email address is confirmed.
- Subscribe to the Embracing Beauty’s RSS feed in a reader: You can do this by clicking here and adding this site to your reader.
- Add Embracing Beauty to your Blogroll or post my button on the sidebar of your blog: My button can be found on the right sidebar.
- Submit this You’ve Been Sentenced Giveaway to any current online giveaway Linky’s: Unlimited extra entries! You’ll get one entry per site you submit it to; the site’s linky must be new within the past 7 days. You can also submit to online contest listings/forums. (Leave the site you submitted it to and the date in your comment)
- Join the Beauty4Moms community on Facebook (leave your FB display name in your comment).
- Follow @Beauty4Moms and @McNeillDesigns on Twitter and tweet exactly the following: I just entered to #win the You’ve Been Sentenced giveaway @Beauty4Moms http://bit.ly/dJkjLK #Giveaway You can do this once per day, just leave a separate comment with your Twitter ID and a link to your tweet in your comment.
- “Join” McNeill Designs for Brighter Minds group on Facebook. I’d love it if you wrote on their wall and told them EmbracingBeauty.com sent you, but it’s not mandatory for your entry.
Contest Details: Contest ends on 12/21/2010. United States residents only. Valid email address is required. All entries without a valid email address will be disqualified. Winning email notification must be responded to within 48 hours or that winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. Winner will be selected with Random.org. Winner will be notified via email.
If you are the winner of this giveaway please do not contact the sponsoring company or any other business mentioned with questions about prize fulfillment. All questions should be directed to me. Contacting anyone other than me may disqualify you from prize fulfillment. McNeill Designs provided the prize for this giveaway.