I have talked about Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) on the blog before, and I think it’s something that warrants further discussion considering the numerous people who privated messaged me or emailed me saying how helpful my honest discussion was for them. Considering one in three women experience LBL at some point in their lives it’s no wonder women are looking for answers.
Here are some handy dandy
don’t pee your pants light bladder leakage tips:
- Try out the new Poise Very Light Absorbency Liner. (Now available at your local Sam’s Club! Get 132 pads for $11.68 which is $4 cheaper than other locations!) Coping with accidents is much easier if you have the right tools for the job, says Wendy Fries of WebMD.
- Do your kegals! Seriously, do it. Put post it notes around the house with smiley faces on them to remind you. You’ll never look at a smiley face the same way again will you? 🙂
- Stay hydrated. Dehydration can cause constipation, and constipation can contribute to bladder leakage for some women. (source: LiveConfidently.com)
- Take time to go to the potty more often. Set a timer until you get in the habit of going more frequently.
- Limit your caffeine if at all possible. It’s a natural diuretic so only drink it if you’ll be near a bathroom.
To get more LBL tips visit Poise.com!
Speak Your Mind