Just in time for tonight, I have put together a beautiful set that I think rivals the looks of those at the Oscars. While a handful of our favorite actresses, actors, and directors will battle it out tonight for tiny statues I thought you might be interested in doing a little shopping…or browsing or pinning. Here are the items that I have pictured above:
– Mermaid Scoop Neck Evening Dress – JenJenHouse.com ($176.99 on sale from $266)
– MAC Lipstick in New Temptation – Nordstrom ($17)
– Simulated Diamond Tennis Bracelet – Beverly Hills Silver ($59.99 on sale from $120)
– Firework Crystal Ring – Boutique 1 ($131 on sale from $329)
– Perfume Bottle – Frette ($82.50 on sale from $165)
– Clinique Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin in Red, Red, Red – Neiman Marcus ($12.50)
– Frame Clutch Bag – Accessorize ($43)
Do you like the look I put together? Who are you pulling for tonight?
Great list, love the tennis bracelet and the price is amazing!
I was hoping that Sandra Bullock would win, but she did not. And I wanted the actor in 12 Years a slave to win, but he did not. I am glad that 12 Years a Slave won for best picture! It was a really good Oscars last night. I like all the items in your Oscar Worthy Style post.
i like the look! i really loved lupita’s dress that night. she is my new best dressed role model 🙂
Such a lovely outfit! I’m especially a fan of the lipstick and jewelry choices.