Since becoming pregnant I have turned into somewhat of a germ-a-phobe and I’m thinking those tendencies will remain for the first few months of my baby’s life (at least that long!). I just do not want to pick up any cold or flu germs if it can be avoided. JJ Cole’s Shopping Cart Cover provides the perfect protection for moms and babies. It is simple and easy to use…not to mention adorable. You simply take it and place it over the shopping cart and it is ready for baby. You can also slip it over a restaurant’s high chair for protection when dining out. Your baby will love the comfy padding and eye-catching design and you can rest assured that you are keeping nasty germs away from your little one.
Priced at around $29.99, you can’t afford to not have one. Just think how that $29.99 could save you money in the long run by not having to pay for doctor’s visits.
The shopping cart cover comes in four different patterns and has a reversible cotton print on one side and wipeable nylon on the other. I love that it features more mature looking prints and aren’t your standard baby powder blue and soft pink! I think pastel colors can be a bit much when you see them on every baby item and JJ Cole must agree. Another great must-have feature is that the shopping cart cover is machine washable.
- Easy one-hand installation
- Folds into its own pouch for compact storage
- Built-in strap keeps baby secure
- Convenient loops for attaching baby’s favorite toys
- Machine washable
- Coordinates with other JJ Cole items
I had trouble coming up with any but I had to try!
- Only 4 patterns to choose from
Would you like to win a JJ Cole shopping cart cover? I thought so! Here’s how:
First “like” Beauty4Moms on Facebook then “like” JJ Cole Collections fan page on Facebook AND leave a comment on their wall (JJ Cole Collection’s wall) saying that you entered to win a shopping cart cover at @Beauty4Moms.
Leave a comment for each additional entry.
- Tweet about this giveaway including a link back; you can tweet daily to earn extra entries.
- Follow @Beauty4Moms on Twitter.
- Follow @JJColeUSA on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Embracing Beauty through email or Rss.
- Subscribe to JJ Cole’s email list.
- Submit this post to a current giveaway linky; you can do this unlimited times to earn extra entries.
I’ll draw the winner via random.org on July 4th. The winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner is chosen. This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada only. Good luck everyone!
Disclosure: I received a shopping cart cover to facilitate this review but all opinions are completely my own.