Congratulations, Sandra U.!
Tis the season for runny noses, coughs, sneezes, viruses and colds. Anyone who has ever had to wipe a child’s runny nose remembers the battle. They squirm, whine and will to anything to avoid that tissue. On top of the battle, you also have to deal with the poor sore, red noses that come with regular tissue use. Boogie Wipes is an amazing product that helps with both problems!
What makes Boogie Wipes different? Their website says,
Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments.
Extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free, Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue.
How do they differ from a baby wipe?
- Made with natural saline to dissolve mucus
- Moisturize with vitamin E, aloe and chamomile
- Fun scents
- Phthalate & paraben free
I love how the saline solution gently removes stubborn mucus while also being gentle and safe. My favorite thing about them is that they don’t fall apart at all. One wipe handles the job so there’s no running back to the tissue box. I’m also impressed that Boogie Wipes come in two different sizes. The individually wrapped wipes are prefect for pockets and purses while the larger packs are great for diaper bags, at home, and in the car. They even have 120-count bulk canisters exclusively available for schools, childcare centers, and doctor/dentist’s offices. Another great thing to love, Boogie Wipes were invented by moms so not only are they great but they are affordable! They are only $3.99 for a 30 pack or $2.99 for 10 individually wrapped wipes. These moms know that if it isn’t effective and affordable that thrifty moms aren’t likely to buy them. As a side note, this is a great way to support mom entrepreneurs. : )
Boogie Wipes has an easy to navigate website where you can buy products directly from them or find retailers near you that carry Boogie Wipes. You can also join the Boogie Bunch, which periodically gives updates on new stores that carry Boogie Wipes, learn when you can get free samples, and get a $0.50/1 coupon! For the kids, they have a Save The Sleeve website where kids can take the Save the Sleeve Pledge, play games, learn facts, get free tattoos, and read stories and jokes. What a fun way to educate kids about gems and how not to spread them!
The generous ladies at Boogie Wipes wants to give (2) packs of 30-count wipes (fresh, grape, or menthol- combination varies) to one lucky Embracing Beauty reader.
Be sure and leave your email in the email address field so I can contact you if you win!
Visit Boogie Wipes and leave a comment below with one thing you learned from their site.
The above entry is mandatory. If you would like additional entries, you may do any or all of the following (and leave me a separate comment for each telling me you’ve done so):
- Submit this giveaway to any current online giveaway Linky’s: Unlimited extra entries! You’ll get one entry per site you submit it to; the site’s linky must be new within the past 7 days. You can also submit to online contest listings/forums. (Leave the site you submitted it to and the date in your comment)
- Enter any other Baby Shower giveaway and leave me a comment with the giveaway you entered.
- Like Beauty4Moms on Facebook and leave me a comment with your name. (ex. JoAnn Smith or J. Smith)
- Subscribe to the Embracing Beauty’s email newsletter: Enter your email address here. All entries will be verified to ensure the email address is confirmed.
- Subscribe to the Embracing Beauty’s RSS feed in a reader: You can do this by clicking here and adding this site to your reader.
- Add Embracing Beauty to your Blogroll or post my button on the sidebar of your blog: My button can be found on the right sidebar.
- Add Embracing Beauty’s Baby Shower button to the sidebar of your blog: Also found on my right sidebar.
- Follow @Beauty4Moms on Twitter and tweet exactly the following: I just entered to #win Boogie Wipes @Beauty4Moms @BoogieMom http://bit.ly/eeFE0A #Giveaway You can do this once per day, just leave a separate comment with your Twitter ID and a link to your tweet in your comment.
Good luck everyone!
Contest Details: Contest ends on 3/15/2011. Valid email address is required. All entries without a valid email address will be disqualified. Winning email notification must be responded to within 48 hours or that winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. Winner will be selected with Random.org. Winner will be notified via email.
Disclosure: The product mentioned above have been given free of charge from the company in exchange for being featured on Embracing Beauty. The views and opinions expressed were 100% my own and not influenced by the company.