Straight from the website:
“You want to be fit and in shape physically, don’t you? What about mentally, spiritually, emotionally … and even financially?
We’re here to help you train your financial muscles to get you fit. Included in this bundle are 4 of Dave’s main resources to help you get started dumping debt and creating a budget that works for you.”
I love the Dave Ramsey plan because it works! It’s common sense advice that will walk you through the baby steps you need to get financially fit. This bundle has a $85 retail value, list price of $79.98, and is now on sale for $29.99!!! That’s a value of 63% off the list price! This sale ends February 18, 2010 so don’t put off buying it if you’re interested.
What’s included (from the website):
- The Total Money Makeover (Retail: $24.95)
- Dave’s most recent New York Times best-seller
- 7 organized, easy-to-follow steps that will lead you out of debt
- 50+ real-life stories from people just like you who have followed these principles and are now winning with their money
- Designed for everyone, regardless of income or age
- Cash Flow Planning Audio CD (Retail $14.95)
- In this core Financial Peace University lesson, Dave shows you how to live on less than you make, pay your bills, allow for entertainment, AND still have money left over at the end of the month.
- Dumping Debt Audio CD (Retail $14.95)
- In this core Financial Peace University lesson, Dave shows you how to become debt free as he walks you through the necessary steps and details of dumping debt with the Debt Snowball method.
- Financial Peace Personal Finance Software CD ($24.95)
- Build your monthly cash flow plan
- Calculate how quickly you can roll through the debt snowball
- Determine monthly savings needed for retirement
- Plan for annual expenses
- Balance your checkbook easily