The beauty department at Walmart is growing and doing all they can to help us out during these tough financial times! Currently Walmart.com is offering 97¢ shipping on all your beauty items. The new and improved beauty section now offers new brands, a user review feature (I always loves those on sites), and a Q&A beauty advice forum to make our shopping experiences easier. They’re even on Twitter now (@WalmartBeauty) and have a Facebook page!
As a way to celebrate their new improvements and help spread the word, Walmart has given me a Walmart Beauty Gift Bag (valued at over $100) and another one to give away to one Beauty4Moms reader!
Both beauty bags contain the following:
• Cover Girl Continuous Lip Color in Rose Quartz
• Cover Girl Lashblast Volume Blasting Mascara in Very Black
• Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio in Shimmering Sands
• Crest Advanced Seal White Strips
• Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream with Amino Peptides
• Pantene Pro-V Moisture Renewal Shampoo for Damaged Hair
• Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
I’m excited to have whiter teeth, new make up, try a new deodorant & shampoo, and try Olay Regenerist for the first time! I feel pampered. : )
To enter, all you have to do is comment in this post with the answer to this question:
• If you were stranded on a deserted island what would be your one “must have” beauty product?
You may enter once daily until 12/30/09 at 9:00pm EST. Winner will be chosen through Random.org. The winner will be announced on Twitter and will be contacted via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn and you’ll forfeit your prize. I’m sorry but this giveaway is only open to U.S. residents.