5. Christmas gift for that awkward uncle that is so hard to buy for.
4. Fun way for a teen to ask his date to the prom.
3. To propose to your girlfriend/boyfriend.
2. To cheer up a stressed out college student.
and my favorite idea is….
1. Announce your pregnant (or the gender of your baby).
I had my fortune cookie to say “You will be loved immensely!” and gave it to my husband. He has a thing about fortune cookies actually predicting the future but most people would enjoy a personal note or even a quote inside….the possibilities are endless. : ) I was very impressed with the packaging. The raffia was fun and bright, the gold bow was beautiful, and the entire giant fortune cookie was delivered fresh and in one piece! Simply amazing. Inside the delivered brown box was bubble wrap to secure the lovely white box inside. When I opened the white box there was the giant fortune cookie wrapped neatly in cellophane and tied with a nice ribbon on top. As you can see from the picture everything was presented perfectly and the fortune cookie looked yummy. My husband’s not big on sweets but this was just sweet enough. The cookie was great on it’s own and the milk chocolate and gourmet hazelnut only added to it’s sweetness. I loved it!
The same company that make these fantastic large cookies also make smaller Fancy Fortune Cookies. These can be personalized as well and would make great wedding favors, shower favors, and just about any favor for a party!
Do you have someone special you want to send a Giant Fortune Cookie to? Here is your chance to win your choice of a Giant Fortune Cookie including a personalized message of your choice!
Must complete mandatory entry first before all other entries will be accepted.
Remember to leave your email in the post so we have a way to contact you if you win.
* Follow Beauty4Moms Facebook Page (2 extra)
* Follow Beauty4Moms on Twitter (1 extra) Tweet w/@Beauty4Moms & a link (1 extra daily)
* Follow on Google Friend Connect – left side bar (1 extra)
* Vote for me to be the Face of E.l.f. 2010 (*5 extra- daily*) If you leave a comment on the voting site you are automatically entered to win a $100 Walmart Gift Card (so leave your email in the comment).