Affiliate links are included.
Here’s a quick update of the things going on in my life this week. Nothing too deep or life-transforming, just a sneak peek into what’s on my mind today.
- 1. – I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to buy a pre-lit Christmas tree. I just want a tree with sparse branches and 5,000 Christmas lights. Is that too much to ask? ha. I love Christmas lights. 🙂
- 2. – I feel a little guilty that my daughter has forgotten about her Halloween candy stash that I’m still enjoying.
- 3. – The Stride Rite in my local mall is closing and everything is 50% off! We stocked up on shoes for my daughter for next year but they were sold out of shoes for my son. (I just got an email that select Stride Rite boots are only $19 online though!)
- 4. – I entered to win a Christmas gift tag contest where 5 winners’ artwork will be displayed on tags at Gap this holiday season….I entered before I knew it was a voting competition. Sigh. I hate voting contests. If you like my design, I would appreciate your vote here. Thank you!
- 5. – I just noticed that the picture on the bottom of this blog is so old. Six years, maybe? Man, have I really been blogging that long? I need to update that picture soon!
What’s going on in your life this week?