Here are the 7 things about internet lists that I hate:
1. Endless GIFs that give me a headache. Why must there be one with every point? (Not to mention the frustration on the flip side where you can’t see any images because you don’t have the correct plug in on your browser.)
2. Always trying to guess how the GIFs relate to the point. Some are stretching it a bit much!
3. There is always one thing on the list that’s slightly off color which makes me hesitate sharing.
5. One arbitrary number always boasts it will “blow your mind” and it’s rarely the best.
6. That one Facebook friend that shares 5 lists a day. They’re addictive and it’s easy to go overboard.
7. I can never resist clicking on them. Something about having a number makes me feel like I. must. read. it. or my life isn’t complete.
What do you hate about internet lists?